14.4.10

FINAL EXAM!!

Im so nervous as until now.. i never do any preparation for the final.. perhaps after his blog.. 1 day to go will be my first paper.. 3 days more will be my last paper..

I was wondering since when i started with this last minutes habits? Seems everything i do is very last minutes now..unplanned.. i hate this!!

Now.. stress comes to me again.. in front of me now.. lots of things has to handle.. but people around me think im so free.. as i keep hiding myself in the house for doing nothing.. all the time i was sleeping.. like today i have been sleeping for 16 hours.. i know im too stress and tired of my life so i need alot of time to rest..but who else understand me ?

Now onwards.. i have to face my final exam.. this is the main priority.. after this i have to done the design for my club thing - social board - since there will be one fashion show combine with mobile fair next month.. so me as publicity has to come out with those poster designs and all tht.. Headache..im not in this field as well.. i mean design.. and these people keep chasing me for design again.. guys.. now is final exam week.. i will settle it for you after that kay..

Next, its my insurance job, i have to follow up my clients and also settle some issues. Under these issues, it is so troublesome and have alot of steps to do..as i need to get the form all the way from kuantan to here (nilai) to let customer sign and send the form back to kuantan. And the thing is i must settle the things as soon as possible because of customer benefits. However, i have another job.. tht will be consider small business that share with my friend.. and going to start next month.. i have to prepare some capital before this to start off.. but now i really short of cash.. and this money it is not small amount.. i still headache of this..

Also, the other things make me headache is my debt..im saving money to clear off and it left 1.5k to go.. Seriously, i can't even save money.. i have alot things need to clear like my outstandings phone bill.. its due until my phone get barred.. it has been almost one week since my phone barred.. if im going to pay this.. i will definitely die of starvation.

Recently, i work fucking hard in the events job to get fast money as possible to settle all the things that in term of money.This week will be another event job for me. Hope those monetary things settle it soon.. otherwise it really trouble me especially my studies..

Last but not least, is about my health condition, i got serious back pains nowadays.. i cant even stand for so long especially during work.. but no choice my job is promoter.. so i force myself to stand all the time.. after i settle all the monetary issues. .i have to check with it.. but god.. please dont give me trouble on my health in this emergency period..

All of you out there.. please understand my sitiuation.. dun always ask me to do something without understanding my sitiutaion..please dun think im superman.. and YOU.. dun show me your emo-ness. Im the one should emo not YOU.

No comments: