20.3.10

Its time to war.

Bang baNg bAng banG,
Boom booM BoOm bOoM,

War is approching as assignment is ready to submit,test is ready to test and final exam is around the corner.
Get myself prepared in sitiuation and get a weapon for war. Since i had mention before, im still not in studying mood so its difficult time for me.
So i have made a timetable for myself to remind the time for revision, awake, sleep and all that. Until now, im still not manage to follow completely as what in my timetable.
Really need sometime for it as it is dramatic changes for me to fit in the timetable.
The next thing is weapon, which weapon needed to win the war.
The primary weapon of course is those stationaries since i dun have complete stationary for exam as i was borrowing from classmates all the times. The secondary weapon is area to focus, chapters, topics and so on.
GET READY.

No comments: