14.1.11

2011 First Page

Huh.. Its been half year from my last updates.

My blog is so dead and here my life too. Many issues started from me, many problems came to me. I know this is life and life should be like this.. I always ask myself to do better.. think positive.. plan well.. This is where single stress come to me.. until i cannot manage my life.. my time..even post a single blog.. everything is SO DEAD.

Since life is hard to predict..everything might happens.. family of mine is a serious issue for me.. perhaps my issue.. i want help them out in finacial ended up i got financial issues..this influence me most in my life ever.. i lost 10k++ in gambling..CRAZYSHIT person..im just an ordinary student in college..But yet i still telling ppl im not a gambler. I took this as big lesson because all money is my hard-earned and saved cash.. its not from parents.. its not from lottery..its not fastcash..

When everything helpless.. i still be helpful to help my family pay off few thousands debt.. i brought from few friends of mine.. in order to return.. i defer my studies and went to work as "ENTERTAIMENT & MOVIES INDUSTRY MARKETING EXECUTIVE"(i told ppl this is internship)
LOL.In fact, i was just selling pirated DVD. Im very good staff as i never take off day for 2 months and been working daily 10.30am to 10.00pm for continuously 61 days.
(I got locked up in jail 5 days.. so its 56 days working.)
No matter what happened to me.. i got food poisioning and how freaking sick.. i was still working..HAHA.. how hardcore.

I stopped working now.. pay back all money to friends..start schooling. when i thought everything back to normal.. i back to my house and realized my house got fire in last month..and somemore my parents shop got flood with 3 feets high.. HUH..its a suprise for me.. luckily the fire was controlled no one get hurts.. afterthis.. i hope everyone of my family be safe and healthy..only that will do..

Back to my college life,
I tell you i will finish my degree this year for sure..
No deferment again
Many events come to me again. Hopefully free to update ;D

No comments: