8.2.10

First post of 2010

It has been a long time since my last update, well im alive as well, these days, i was not in blogging mood so very apologize to my readers and stalkers. SORRY GUYS, Let me update about last month, school reopened but still not ready to study, not really can focus during lecturing and skipped classes becuz of overslept. My studies was totally left behind. Really need to catch back soon otherwise i may face big trouble of this sememster.

All of my attention was in my job, meet my client, distribute flyers and all that. Try to make money as soon to clear of my debt. But then i got a big problem here, i manage to earn, i may earn a lot but i spend more so its very hard for me. This really my hard time, so i was thinking about working a part time, either waiter or promoter then i have no time to spend. While hesitating, my mind drag back to study, should i concern more on studies?

The remaining time was spending with my love one <3 She is the one who accompany all the time and give me support when i was stress. Even tolerate me when i angry with her. Thx alot. ^x^

Day to chinese new year is approaching, usually cny i will be going back dad's hometown with family. This time i will be staying in kuantan along the chinese new year. and visit all my braders and friends. Wait me uh.

No comments: